Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Friday 8 June 2012

New beginnings: Weekends

 For years now, I have lived without Fridays, But with my going back to school I have come to anticipate the weekend once more. What to do? Some activities have already been discussed, A friend of ours is getting married and I'm actually looking forward to the BBQ that is to follow the wedding. It has been along time since I looked forward to anything.
 Next weekend we already have plans for another BBQ. Our friend has invited us to their place for the day. They are just outside of town on an acre. So it should be fun. Lots room for the kids. Apparently  there is a trampoline and Aimee our oldest has friend there too. Talk of an ATV ride , should be fun for the boys, maybe I can talk Kathryn into getting on with me(although she shaking her head as I type this) most likely not.
 It's been  years since I had reason to enjoy the weekend as a weekend and not just another day. T.G.I.F once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment