Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Wednesday 4 July 2012

New Beginnings: House of Babies

 It all started Canada's Day. The new puppy Sadie arrived @ nine pm. We were asked upstairs by our neighbour to do a huge favor for her. When we knocked at the door she answered with an I'm sorry I lied to you. And showed us Sadie. She wasn't as big as we expected and our leash and collar weigh more than her.
 Last night after school, I arrived home and was told our cat Jeff was missing. I searched everywhere and couldn't find her. We eventually went to bed thinking of putting up missing cat posters. This morning while getting my morning coffee Albert came into the kitchen saying " You got to come see this, it's not a bad thing you just have to come." So we followed him to his room where we found Jeff and three tiny fur balls.

 With Kathryn in her last month of pregnancy the house is slowly being over run with toddlers. Adults are the minority and we wonder how we will remain in control.
 On a separate note I'm really enjoying accounting.




No comments:

Post a Comment