Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Wednesday 28 March 2012

Indecisive

With getting into this marketing thing; I'm starting to feel bogged down with decisions. What to advertise, who to advertise for, am supporting the right things and people. I don't know. Then you have where to advertise and how to advertise. Is it spam. I don't want to spam anyone. So many questions floating in my head about this.
  I know I can research each and everyone but is that productive. Do other marketers care what they sell. It's all about money. That isn't me. The beast that this campaign has created is a little Scary. I don't know greed but understand I have to push to get anywhere. So where do I go from here?
 Sell, sell, sell. That is my conclusion. Will I be happy with this? It is yet to be known but with the support of family and friends I know I can be prosperous. So here's to a new avenue and a whole new world to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment