Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Monday 26 March 2012

Just somethings I thought I would share

Art is one of my many passions. To save from boring you I'll get to the point. Art is important spiritually, mentally and intellectually. So I have found some stuff from online I thought may be helpful in getting those juices flowing.

  • World Poetry Movement. Found this on facebook and it is a free poetry site that offers contest and community for poets to share with one another.                                                                                                                   World poetry Movement
  • Online art contest: No rejections, $10.00 a submission, contest ends when a category is full                   Artist Needed
  • Music and You is an online program to teach piano chords and more.                                               Music and You
  • Premium Anime is the largest anime, magna, and drama provider. Life time membership                      Premium Anime
  • Secret to Bow Making: learn unique techniques to create beautiful projects.                                       Bow Making
  • Balloon decor secrets.                                                                                                                       Balloons
I really hope some of these are useful in getting your artsy side out. Post  your creations I'd love to see them
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment