Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Saturday 24 March 2012

Why Christian Power Now


My Reasoning
First off I created this page to grow my website and share my beliefs with others. This way you don't have to join Christian Power Now to benefit from a community of spiritual people. I invite you here to aid in my own spiritual growth as well as yours. If you wish, through my website you can join CPN and enjoy its many resources. We share sponsorship of a little girl in Zambia as well as offer bible study, prayer line and video room. Weather I convince you to join or not is niether here nor there, I just think people can benefit from having a place to share their spiritual values.
Christian Power Now

No comments:

Post a Comment