Cash for used vehicles and other scrap. Amazon.ca
Call Gary: 647-242-8066 Specializing
Tell him Al sent you. In Gadgets


Monday 14 May 2012

New Beginnings: First Day

 Today was my first day of school.Trios College is the school I attend.This morning nerves were shot. Over whelming anxiety. These feeling plague me all the way across town to the campus. The bus ride was seemingly longer then usual. I dread every stop we passed.
 Upon arrival I was ushered into line with all the other new students; signed in and received my books. Logging into the schools computers was the usual third times a charm. The professor and other students were more then willing to help and did so when they saw others needing help. Even I found myself helping others log in after I got settled.
 Once class started, we jumped right into things. Power point. We covered two lessons today, which I felt comfortable doing. All computer work, little note taking but overall nothing to extraordinary. I now know how to create basic slide presentations and learned how to use a flash drive.
 The end of the day couldn't come soon enough. I wanted to get home to my family. I'm not used to being gone all day, which is the only draw back I see to this whole experience so far. In time we will all adjust and things will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment